Friday, December 17, 2010

first in the hearts !

I can not ..
Forgot your right ..
After what happened ..
During me with you, for me your hand ..
While Leaning on my chest.
What is my state power.
You left without a shadow ..
Disappeared immediately
You left without a shadow ..
you left no message ..
disappeared immediately and without my realizing it ..
You disappeared without a shadow of you.
although I do not want to, I know your heart not wait.
You went from me just because for her self.
That for this ..
Being in front of me.

You disappeared without a shadow of your
Remember My Love
what I talk about.
because I want to be with you forever.
Remember what I love to talk right ..
because I want to be with you forever ...
as long as possible.

You forget all about me.
You forget all about me.
what the promises of your ..
no one understands you
the end of this myself ..

I can not forget you
after what happened



.I want you to swear to myself







1 comment: